- Office Sought:
- Governor, NV
Rory Jason Reid (born July 11, 1963 ) is an American lawyer and politician. He currently serves as Chairman of the Clark County Commission in Clark County, Nevada, and was an unsuccessful candidate for Governor of Nevada in the 2010 gubernatorial election. Reid is a member of the Democratic Party and a son of United States Senator Harry Reid. In 2007, the Las Vegas Sun called Reid a political "rising star" in Nevada.
Campaign Finance$2,190,219 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals